Thursday, March 5, 2009

Excited!

Last Saturday I went shopping with my mom. As we were shopping I saw this dress and I thought I would try it on just for fun. Then, after I had tried it on, I fell in love with it so I bought it. I have not had a dress since I was like 8 or 9 years old. I am really excited!!!

I think it is absolutely adorable. It's made out of this great polka dot fabric and a has a little red cardagan to go over top.

It is slightly big, so all I have to do is take it in on the sides a little bit. That won't be hard to do!

2 comments:

Barb said...

What a cute dress ~ and very much looks like your style!! I won't be surprised if you have it fixed by the time I send my comment... projects fly thru your fingers without any down time! I believe it could have a part in the musical attire! YOU GO GIRL!
Luv ya lots! Grandma

Laurie said...

ADORABLE!!!!!