Saturday, May 31, 2008

Stash Building

Who doesn't love fabric?! Well I certaintly do! I started building my stash just a couple of months ago, so its not very big. I love bright and colorful fabrics, especially batiks. (I really, really, really love batiks!) This is a picture of my stash so far.


My grandma probably told most of you that I got something special for my birthday. Well what I got was very special. It was fabrics from my most favorite line of fabrics. They are designed by Joel Dewberry. I just really love the colors in them.

I also got BATIKS!!!!! (can you tell I like batiks) They were great also. Thank you Grandma!!!!

I aim to keep building my stash with lots of the bright and colorful fabrics I love. :)

3 comments:

Rose said...

I wondered what you got for your birthday--I should have known. It never hurts to start your stash early! BTW, I love batiks also. I do have a hard time cutting them--I seem to want to pet and stroke them more than anything. I keep waiting for that special project to pop into my head before I cut them.

Barb said...

Welcome back to blogging my very busy and sweet DGD! Your stash shelves look so neat, WE will need to work on building your stash and filling those shelves! Let me know when you are ready to make my shelves look so organized - LOL!! Luv ya Mickey, Grandma

Laurie said...

WOOHOo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO good to see your back on the blogging world!!! BATIKS??? hmmmmm...where did you acquire that love from? ;o) You are amazing Mickey! Glad to hear from you!
Hugs
Coach Laurie