Monday, June 2, 2008

It is FINISHED!!!!!

The moment that I have been waiting for has finally come. The raffle quilt is finished! Or should I say the top is finished? I absolutley love the way it turned out. Now I'm going to ship it off to Laurie so she can quilt it. Get ready Laurie! It's coming your way! :)

It is hard to get a good picture of the whole thing because it is so huge. It is almost bigger than a king sized sheet.

This was a fun but long project to work on. I'm happy that it is for such a good cause. :)

4 comments:

Barb said...

My pride is beyond words with the amazing job you did creating this quilt! The dedication and heartfelt love you poured into the quilt in memory of Kelsey is truly a blessing! Thank you sweet one for being 'you' with a heart of gold! Luv you, Grandma

Rose said...

OH, I am in awe! That is a gorgeous quilt top! I knew i would love it, but am glad to see the whole thing...LOL Now to see what Laurie does with it...you will probably be as anxious as the rest of us.

Congratulations on a job well done.

tammypa said...

HI THERE ..The quilt is beautiful you done a wonderful job on it. i tried commenting on your stah but it wouldnt let me i had to start a new blog and begin again so i well say im like grandma i wish my stash was as neat as yours is. I wanted to let you know i also started my basket blocks that you and grandma sent me a care package for a while ago i will try to post a picture for you on my new blog in a few days..they are looking great..thanks again

Laurie said...

Mickey,
It is BREATH TAKING!!!!!!!!!!! I can hardly wait to put my love into it. I know how special Kelsey was to you and what this project means to you. I won't disappoint!
Love you!
Coach Laurie