Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Gifts

Tis the season of giving! This year I didn't have much time to get my gifts but a managed to make some for four of my girl friends. My grandma showed me a magazine with a pattern for a quick and easy fleece muffler. We had a day off of school last Friday so I took time to make one for each of my friends.

The pattern only used one layer of fleece, but I decided it would look cool to have a two sided one using two different colors. I got a different color for each scarf and then used the same gray on the back of each.

Each scarf has a slit in it so you can put the other side of the scarf through it. That way it stays wrapped around your neck. I gave them to my friends today and they really liked them! The scarves were really easy to make and made really good gifts.

Have a Merry Christmas!!! :)

3 comments:

Barb said...

Hi Mickey ~ great job on the gifts for your friends! I love the idea of the two sided version...very creative of you! I am sure the girls loved them ~ your friends seem to enjoy your creations each year ~ BRAVO to you! Luv ya, Grandma

Laurie said...

WOW Mickey...those are AWESOME!!! Great job!! Merry Christmas!!!
Coach Laurie

Rose said...

Got to ask--was the slit your idea or one you had seen somewhere? Either way, I hope I can remember it--it is wonderful.