Sunday, October 4, 2009

Busy...


Hello everyone! So sorry that I have not posted in a while. Since the start of school, I have been extremely busy. I am taking all honors classes and with that comes a lot of work! But it is worth it in the end.
I have also been busy with band. The marching season is in full swing now and we have practice every Monday and Thursday evening and competitions every Saturday.

This coming Tuesday, I will be going to Susquahanna Universty with our school chamber choir to do a workshop with the university choir and their director. I am really excited. Singing is one of the things that I really enjoy doing! It is going to be a lot of fun.
Have a wonderful week! ☺

2 comments:

Barb said...

Hi Mickey ~ Not only do you really enjoy singing, you have a beautiful voice that you share ♥ !!
We are looking forward to the concert on Tuesday!! ♥Love you lots♥, Grandma

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

Enjoy your busy life! You will look back on these days and be glad for all you had.