Monday, September 7, 2009

Thank you

I want to say a thank you to Mary of Neat & Tidy for this award that she has passed on to me! If you have time, you should go and take a look at Mary's Blog.

I guess that I am suposed to list ten things about myself now. We'll see if I can think of 10! ☺

1. I am a Christian and I want to do God's will, whatever that may be.

2. My family is very important to me. They are wonderful people!

3. I love to sew and quilt! My grandma started to teach me at the young age of 4 and I have been sewing ever since. The time that my grandma and I spend together in this hobby is very special to me!

4. I play three different instruments. The alto saxophone, bassoon, and piano. I play the saxophone in our school marching band and the bassoon in the concert band. The piano I play at home when ever I get a spare minute.

5. I enjoy singing very much! I take private voice lessons. I am in the concert choir and was just recently chosen to be in our school chamber choir.

6. I am a dancer. I take ballet/pointe and jazz classes every week. I also took tap class for about 3 years.

7. I love animals. I have two cats right now. They are so adorable!

8. So far in my school career, I have been a straight A student.

9. I have a weird obsession with earrings. I really don't know how many pairs I have, but I can tell you that I have A LOT! ☺

10. I love food (but who doesn't)! One of my favorite places to eat is Olive Garden.


So there you have it! I guess I could think of ten!

Now, I really don't know that many bloggers yet so I can only pass the award on to a few. If you get a chance you should check out these great blogs!

Barb of *WE* Quilt
Laurie of Quilter Gone Wild
Rose of Pics and Pieces

Thanks again to Mary!

I hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend!

4 comments:

Barb said...

Great job Mickey, you did it...10 things about you, I can think of even more about you :>)...I guess everyone knows that you are the BEST GRANDDAUGHTER EVER ♥! Hmmmmmm and now you have passed the request on...you are right it is tough thinking about oneself!! Have a wonderful day, and a great week at school! ♥Love you lots♥, Grandma

Rose said...

Mickey, thank you for thinking of me...I loved hearing about you and would love to hear more that your Grandmother would tell!

I had wondered when you started to sew, so now I know! You started real early, didn't you?

Corrie said...

You are so talented, good job!

Laurie said...

Thanks for the award Mickey! Loved reading the 10 things about you. I guess the one I didn't know was that Olive Garden was your fave place to eat! LOL...check out my new sewing room here in MN...pics are on my blog. Of course, that's IF you have time!!!
Miss ya!
Laurie