Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Getting Ready

It is almost time to go back to school! I can't believe how fast this summer went! On Tuesday, I will head to school and start a new year. I have already gotten my binders for each class that will hold my notes and handouts.






I have labled them on the side according to which class it is. I have set myself up with some pretty tough classes, so hopefully I didn't over do it! Also, I like to do something fun for the front of each binder. Last year I had put drawings that I made in the fronts. This year I did some collages of sorts.





For my Advanced Math binder, I saved candy wrappers and taped them onto a piece of computer paper.





For my Chemistry binder, I took blue and red thread and taped it down to the paper in a swirly pattern.





For my AP European History binder, I dug through my button jar to find a lot of white and cream ones to make this design.



For my AP Language and Compostion binder, I took scraps of fabric and taped them down to a paper in a striped design.


And, for my Economics binder I used pictures that I have taken and made a collage on my computer.

I still have some summer work that needs to be finished. Because I chose to take AP (Advanced Placement) classes, I had to complete some things over the summer for those classes. Well, I procrastinated until the month of August to work on them. Not a very smart idea. Now I am cramming to get it all done in time.

I am excited about going back to school and seein all of my friends, but I am sad that the summer is over already.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Busy girl that your are, I love your creative binders...it will be fun having the classes just to see the binders each day! Have a wonderful year at school, I know you will do very well with ALL of your subjects! Love you lots, Grandma

Laurie said...

LOVE the binders Mickey! And good luck with those classes...they about made me pass out!!!
Laurie