Friday, August 1, 2008

I'm Back!!!

Hey Everyone! Sorry that I haven't posted in such a long time. I have been very busy this summer with a lot of things.




One of the things that I have been doing is voluntering at one of the community hospitals in my area. I've been working along with one of my best friends in the gift shop there. It is a lot of fun!


I have also been at marching band. We have been doing parades and different perfomances. This past week I was at band camp for marching band. All week we stand out in the hot sun and start to put our show together for the season. Its a lot of hard work but it is worth playing awesome music.

Just this past weekend I was at Quilt Oddessey with my grandma. We had such a great time taking classes and just hanging out with eachother.



Dance also takes up a good chunk of my time.

I have also been babysitting the whole summer. It can be very draining sometimes but I do get paid.

So as you can see I have been rather busy lately. Hopefully I will be able to keep up with blogging from now on. :)

2 comments:

Barb said...

It is so great to see that you are checking in! I can confirm that you are one very busy young lady, using your many talents! Can't wait to see and hear the band show this year :>)!! The Hershey Show was a wonderful time with you, next year is already booked for us :>D!! Luv ya, Grandma

Rose said...

You are honestly doing more than I have done this summer. It is interesting to hear what you have been doing, and I look forward to seeing the baby quilt you make!