Friday, August 22, 2008

New Smile

Just yesterday at 9:30 AM I got my braces off! I am very happy with the results. My orthodontist is very nice and is very good at what he does.
I hadn't had gum in two years and three months so that was the first thing I chewed on. Then for supper I had corn on the cob and this time I didn't have to have my dad cut it off the cob. It was really good. :)

I also want to say thank you to my mom and dad for paying for my braces so I could have a beautiful smile. Love you guys!

Even though I had to have them on for a good amount of time, the waiting paid off. I'll be smiling all the time now!!! :)

3 comments:

Barb said...

A beautiful smile for a beautiful young lady! Your smile is gorgeous,and thank you for sharing it often with me! You have been very patient waiting for this magic date, and your smile is proof of a job well done! Luv ya, Grandma

Laurie said...

WOW...I just LOVE the new smile...AND the gorgeous quilt behind it! ;oD Keep on smilin'!
Hugs
Coach Laurie

Rose said...

Oh, your smile is so beautiful! It was well worth what you went through for that.