Monday, August 11, 2008

Laundry Day

Most people absolutly hate doing the laundry but I on the other hand don't really mind doing it at all. Since my mom works during the day, my brother and I have to do all the chores. My chore for today is laundry.

We actually just got a new front loading washer and dryer. They are made by G&E so they are supposed to save a lot of energy.

Folding the laundry is probably my least favorite part of doing laundry. But it has to be done. So to make it more enjoyable I listen to my music on my ipod. That makes the time go faster.

I hope everyone has a great day doing whatever you might be doing. :)

2 comments:

Barb said...

Good afternoon my Mickey! Cute blog entry -- I love the bright pink Ipod tossed in with the socks, just remember if that Ipod ends up missing for a few days, check the sock drawer :>D!! Luv ya,Grandma

Laurie said...

I did laundry today as well. int is not a lot of fun at all...besides folding, putting it away is not fun either!
hugs
coach laurie
PS...i hope to load your quilt and start working on it this Wed! thanks for being patient!