Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My Furry and Fuzzy Friends

My pets are some of my best friends. I have two cats and a dog. I hang out with them all the time. I even talk to them when no one else is around.

This is Eve. She is my black fuzz ball. Before we got Eve, she was an outside cat and the runt of the litter. She was very scrawny because we think she got pushed out by other cats when she would go to eat. She is very sweet and will let you pick her up and cuddle with her.

Sometimes she will be stuck to your leg and will follow you around everywhere. Eve is the calm one of the bunch (I call her my baby). She is about 2 years old.

This is Ember the fat cat. In this picture she is rolled over waiting for me to rub her tummy (so spoiled). Ember has a unique personality of her own. She can be really hilarious, because if you look at her long enough her eyes look crossed. She also is very skitzy if a person she doesn't know tries to pet her. Ember doesn't really meow, but she makes a sound that is part purr part meow and part squeak. It is very funny to hear.

But over all she is a sweet cat if you can calm her down enough for her to sit still. She is about a year or two old.


This is Annabelle. She is a yellow lab. Annabelle is now 8 or 9 and we have had her since she was a puppy. Anna is a great dog. She is also a very good doorbell. She barks whenever somebody comes to the door.

She loves her squeaky toys and bones. She will play and play with them and then when she finally gets curious enough she will tear open the squeaky toy to find what makes the noise. (believe me there is stuffing everywhere).

I love all of my furry and fuzzy friends. :)

3 comments:

Barb said...

Hey Mickey ~ your blog is looking GREAT, lots of pretty things showing up! Yes I agree your pets are 'wonderful', I love them too! Luv you lots, Grandma

Rose said...

I loved meeting your furballs! That is what we call our animals...currently there are 4 cats and one dog in our household. Life would be not be near the fun without them.

Laurie said...

Thanks for introducing us to your pets Mickey! They sound perfect for you!!
Hugs
Coach Laurie