Friday, July 24, 2009

Splurge

Today, I bought this absolutely adorable dress! My mom works right next to a used clothing store and she saw this dress hanging in the window. She told me about it last night and I decided that I wanted to go check it out today. Well, I tried it on and it was a PERFECT fit! For some reason I am attracted to vintage dresses and this specific one is really cute!


I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
(edit: This is for Rose. I am pretty sure this dress is polyester.)

4 comments:

Barb said...

So adorable, and it is you!! I love it, can't wait to see it on you! Back to the antique gallary from last Sunday for vintage earrings to go with it ☺!! Cute Mickey, really cute! Love you lots, Grandma

Laurie said...

very cool...i can just imagine you in this!
hugs
laurie

Rose said...

I want to see it on you! What type of fabric? In my mind I think polyester....

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

I love ball fringe, and seeing it on this dress is just absolutely adorable.