Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Finished and Delivered!

I have completed Commissioned Baby Quilt #6! And it is even done on time! I am very happy with the way it turned out. The embroidered alphabet was a new adventure for me this time, but I really like what it adds to the quilt.

Here is a close up of the border.
And here is a close up of some of the embroidered letters.

I delivered the quilt today to the lady who had asked me to do it. She absolutely loved it and was, I think, very pleased. It makes me feel great! This lady is one of two people who have kept me in business and has told me today that in a year or two she is probably going to need another one! I don't mind at all. I love making quilts!


5 comments:

Barb said...

Absolutely adorable ~ I am SURE that the recipient loves it, you did an excellent job creating another beauty! I am very proud of you! Love you lots, Grandma

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

Your quilt is darling!! The embrodiered letters really do make it. Wonderful job!

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

You do fabulous work. Keep going!

Laurie said...

Oh Mickey...this one is just AMAZING...you are such a phenomenal quilter...kudos to you!!!
HUGS
Laurie

Rose said...

I don't know how I missed this..it turned out so nice.